- Ubuntu Initial Server Setup (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Installing a LAMP stack (Apache, MySQL, PHP) (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Installing a LEMP stack (Nginx, MySQL, PHP) (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Installing an FTP server (vsftpd) (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Installing phpMyAdmin for Apache (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Installing phpMyAdmin for Nginx (Ubuntu 18.04)
Original question: Do you have an ETA on when Ubuntu 18.04 LTS droplets will be available on DigitalOcean?
Response from DigitalOcean: At this time we would not have an ETA to provide for 18.04 images. In this case we would need to wait for the final and stable release, perform our own internal testing and once stable provide an image for it. The Final release for 18.04 is on April 26th, 2018. With that in mind the image will at the very least be after this point. You can find additional information about the release from Ubuntu here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/ReleaseSchedule
DigitalOcean Platform Support Specialist
p.s. I increased my AdSense revenue by 200% using AI 🤖. Read my Ezoic review to find out how.